Monday, January 31, 2011

I Have Some Stuff to Unload

Ok I'm out in the shop tonight, busting down cores to pull apart to prep and shelve, besides busting my thumb with the 3# sledge...good thing it's a dead blow, I only hit myself one time that way  LOL

Anyway I have a LARGE box of used bulkhead connectors sitting there that I throw connectors into when I'm breaking down cores and I'm thinking it's about time to have an online "flea market" of sorts...need a used, but in GOOD condition bulkhead connector at a real deal???  Email me if you do:   kim@passion4mopars.com

This could be a great deal and maybe an extra for someone who swap meets alot??  I dunno, just thinking....

I'll let em go for $3 each plus the shipping, which is under a buck for continental U.S.  If you're a service member, I'll eat that postage, I owe it to ya!

See Something You Wanna Share??

Bookmark and Share

Follow Me and Don't Miss a Post!